Abigail Mlinar fuses
marketing / sales techniques
& organizing / activism
with her motivation to change culture & end patriarchy.
Abigail Mlinar is a feminist activist, marketing strategist, natural salesperson, and event producer.
Her career has brought her through large-scale festival coordination, brand management, digital marketing, and sales management. The 2016 presidential election changed her into a militant man hater (lol kidding... a reasonable, but take-no-shit, activist). She now actively works towards gender equity by consulting with womxn business owners, facilitating a nonprofit she founded (Feminist Action Collective), assisting womxn political candidates, producing a feminist art & education festival (FEMN FEST), and writing.
She has transitioned this career path and skillset to become a secret agent for progressive values: investigating, then influencing change. Seeing a world of more love, less division, and ultimately no toxic masculinity is her end game.
Yet.. to really know Abigail, here is an example of her persona duality: in late 2017 she was awarded 20 Under 40 for being a young professional move/shaker, and also MVP at a battle of the bands-esque Duluth event, having never been in a band (turns out extensive karaoke experience can be useful).
- Produced festivals with up to 350,000 attendees and international news coverage
- Accidentally birthed a feminist nonprofit
- Duluth 20 Under 40 2017
- Had event featured on Snapchat News
- Designed a bag that went viral on Reddit
- Grew digital ROI's... sales... sponsorships... etc. for various companies/organizations
- Spontaneously climbed 3 mountains
- Casual, on-the-side, model
- Proven WOO
- Wannabe spy